Welcome to Pinto!
Pinto is for players who are currently in the 2nd grade. This season will prove to be an exciting one as this is the first season the kids begin to pitch to one another. Teams will play or practice one or two weeknights each week and then again on Saturday (times vary).
ATTENTION - ALL PLAYERS WHO DID NOT PLAY IN PYB LAST SEASON:
In order to be placed on a Pinto team, you MUST attend Ratings Day held on Sunday, March 5th at the Community Center Gym. Our rating time is 9:30-11am. Please understand that Ratings Day is not a tryout for our league but an opportunity for coaches to understand your childs baseball skills. Returning players from last season should not attend Ratings Day. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following are key dates for our 2017 season:
- January 8th: Early-bird registration ends
- March 4th: Registration Closes
- March 5th: Ratings Day, mandatory for all new PYB players only.
- 9:15 - Registration 9:30-11:00 pm ratings occur.
- Week of March 13th: Team Placement - You will receive a call from your manager
- March 13th - 31st: A team meeting occurs - This is an opportunity to meet your team and to receive your uniform and schedule for the upcoming season.
- April 7th: Parents Night Out - 8:00 - 11:00 pm
- April 3rd : First week for practices start
- April 22nd: PYB/S Picture Day for Pinto is from from 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm at the Community Center
- Mid April: Regular season games will begin and run through the third week of June
- June 10th: Boomers Day
- End of June: Playoffs begin approximately June 20th
- July 8th: Baseball & Softball Day at Community Park