The commissioners are in the process of building the teams. You will probably not be contacted by your team manager until after April 3. Do not be concerned if your older son or daughter hears from their coach as the older kids start practicing two weeks earlier than Division 3 does.
You will have time to meet with your teams, get your uniforms, and be all set to attend Picture Day on April 11th.
A few other facts to tide you over:
- Coaches Meeting will be one evening the week of 3/30-4/3 - Coaches will be notified ASAP
- Picture Day is April 11
- Practices will start the week of April 13
- Games will start the week of April 27
- Each team will practice or play one weeknight each week and on Saturday. Rescheduled games or practices may be added.
- Season ends around the 4th of July
- Baseball/Softball Trophy Day is on July 11th
Please do not panic or bombard the commissioners with emails.
If you have a burning question that cannot wait, you can contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org (Todd Knepper)
email@example.com (Karen Kanupke)